We are seeking an experienced title agent to join our growing team.
We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that consistently provide top quality closing services to clients. Applicants should be experienced, motivated, and have a keen eye for detail. If you are looking for a lucrative position in a fast-paced environment, please apply today!Compensation:
Up to $60,000 plus profit shareResponsibilities:
- Record all legal documents at the county and federal level and present deed to new owners
- Analyze liens, plat books, contracts, agreements, surveys, maps, public records, and leases to verify ownership, legal description, and restrictions
- Verify there are no real estate title defects or title issues such as liens, wills, claims, deeds, mortgages, or fraud once property search is complete
- Facilitate title search and prepare title abstract and title opinion
- Prepare closing statements after reviewing all closing documents to ensure all title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and transfer title to the new owner
- Responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the branch office, including operations and customer service.
- Provide coaching, development and motivation for office staff.
- Develop and grow business and client relationships.
- Check and Confirm Title Commitment, Survey, Lien Search, Payoffs and Estoppels are clear and insurable
- Work up CD/Settlement Statement and balance file
- Prepare Lenders documents and Title Closing Documents
- Close File with Seller and Buyer
- Post all deposits and Cut Checks/Request outgoing wires
- Ensure file is complete and ready for post-closing
- State license requirements must be met for this position --title producers license is a bonus
- A high school diploma is a requirement, but a college degree is preferred
- The ideal candidate will be process-driven, highly analytical and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in title closing, title examiner, abstractor, or closing services is required
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
Our team here at Lock & Key Realty is dedicated to providing an environment that encourages growth, values training, and understands the importance of impeccable customer service. We are a small but growing, tight-knit brokerage that believes in opportunity minded individuals. Growing individuals to their maximum potential through training, coaching, and culture is our utmost goal.
Lock and Key Team