The Post Recovery Representative / Administrator will be responsible for handling high volume of inbound calls, serving as process expert for callers, and assisting timely and effectively. The Post Recovery Representative / Administrator is responsible for accurate and timely reporting of all repossessions to clients, ensuring compliance with client post-repossession requirements, and supporting partnered departments in completion of any necessary administrative tasks.
- Handling a high volume of calls pertinent to all aspects of the post recovery department, including scheduling release and redemption, answering questions, and handling escalations.
- Timely reporting of all repossessions from the 3rd party service providers to the applicable client, either by email or within the client’s system of record.
- Obtaining of all client-required forms on each repossession to meet service level requirements and timelines
- Fielding a high-volume of inbound calls to schedule vehicle release. Placing outbound calls to coordinate pickup, paperwork, and answer questions.
- Management of lot inventory, including but not limited to: handling of redemption releases, handling of transport releases, following up with individual agencies to keep an accurate inventory of units on lot.
- Handling of contested repossessions to ensure the vehicle take back process is done efficiently and accurately.
- Preparation of analytical repossession reports provided to clients
- Supporting staff by completing administrative duties associated with the distribution of new accounts within the office
- Ensuring timely and appropriate client communication.
- Answering phones and customer service.
- Must possess a professional phone demeanor
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, efficient and accurate data typing and research
- Must type at least 40 WPM
- Demonstrate the ability to follow basic procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- An ability to function well as part of a team
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are variable and based on business need. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D required
- At least 1 year of customer service, customer service and/or administration in any office related industry
- Phone experience required, must be able to answer and complete multiple phone lines.
- Working with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook experience
- Competitive compensation package including base pay and production bonus
- Excellent benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Industry leading equipment
- Culture of Employee Recognition
This position is indoors. Must be able to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. May be asked to lift approximately 25 lbs. Exposure to moderate noise and light, i.e. business office with computers, phone, printers, light foot traffic.
Location Services is the nation’s largest, national, direct provider of loss mitigation solutions- everything from loan refinancing to license plate recognition, recovery, skip location, transportation, remarketing and more. One company providing a convenient, single, direct, end to end solution with immediate, unrivaled access to best in class talent, coast to coast reach, cutting edge digital technology and unparalleled compliance and technology.
Location Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States