Our sales coordinators are the traffic controllers between our clients and our different departments (sales, technical support, marketing, etc.) They are responsible for supporting the sales team and to make sure our customers are ecstatic about the product and services Locketgo delivers. As a sales coordinator:
- are inspired by helping clients achieve their goals
- have an appetite to learn and improve
- are tech-savvy and comfortable dealing with new tech
- are great at building relationships with clients
- have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and problem solve
- have a keen eye for maintaining accuracy and detail in a fast-paced environment
- have superior oral and written communication skills in both French and English
Locketgo is a Montreal-based tech start-up on a mission to enhance parcel delivery infrastructure in urban and rural areas.
We work hard! We’re all proud of the work we do, and celebrate our successes regularly. If we want to bounce ideas around or need help, we’re not afraid to ask our peers for help. Managers’ jobs at Locketgo are to give you the time and tools necessary for you to get your work done... and to make sure you are having fun doing it. Bonus: we want you to continuously be challenged and gain copious amounts of knowledge that will help you reach your career (and life!) goals. We want to hear how you learn best.
Role and responsibilities:
- Produce weekly scheduled sales reports
- Create new and innovative ideas to sell the product and service
- Make sure that sales contracts are delivered in a timely fashion and according to the needs of clients
- Coordinate contract deliveries and logistics with other departments that are also involved in the delivery of contracts.
- Respond to inbound inquiries from potential clients
- Create lists of potential targeted clients
- Preliminary customer outreach and lead generation
- Keep the CRM up to date with daily activities of the sales department
- Ensure successful client onboarding and training
- Prepare sales materials (decks, invoices and presentations)
- Help on any Locketgo marketing campaigns
- Organize customer success program and log program activities
- Handle administrative duties for the department and scheduling of client meetings and conferences
- Perform data entry duties with regard to sales figures, metrics, and other key data
Working as a sales coordinator is the perfect stepping stone to sales representative, Product manager, Sales engineer, whathaveyou. To really understand what our clients’ needs are, means future opportunities are practically endless as we grow. While we're sure you'll do a good job in this sales coordinator role, we're always happy to promote our hardworking team members as new positions become available. Your growth means our growth.
Your combined experience and education means you:
- have demonstrated experience in communication, building trust, information monitoring, managing workloads, planning, and organizing
- have a valid driver’s license and are capable to attend client visits
- are excellent with G Suite and Microsoft office
- have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in sales
- have some experience with digital marketing (posting content on social media networks)
- have some experience with Asana, Slack, and Hubspot (assets only, not required)
Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email subject: Locketgo sales coordinator job.
Location Locketgo inc.
Why Work Here?
We are a young dynamic team. We work hard and play hard. Locketgo is tech startup in the parcel industry.