- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant must exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Administrative Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the management team including:
o Calendaring meetings and daily coordination/management of calendars
o All expense reports
o Arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
o Draft letters or email correspondence as needed
o Mailing of packages / Copying and meeting material preparation
o Pulling reports from various internal databases (Asana, VTS, etc.) as needed
o Back up to receptionist, answering phones as needed
o Book internal and external meetings as needed
o Book conferences and asset tours to include but not limited to hotel, airfare, meals, prep itineraries, and agendas
• Printing, compiling documents that require signatures (contracts, expense reports, etc.), then scanning, filing, emailing accordingly.
• Support office organization for the management team, creating filling system / labels as needed as well as support with an organized electronic filing system.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter, expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Compose and/or transcribe various correspondence, some of which may be highly confidential
• May be required to operate and troubleshoot office equipment like Xerox, fax machine, postage meter, etc.
• Cross-train on responsibilities to act as back up to the Executive Assistant and/or Receptionist as needed.
• Keep kitchen clean and office picked up.
• Book on-site and off-site meetings.
• Order lunch and prep conference if necessary for meetings.
• Mail any packages or letters.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong work tenure: Five to ten years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in the legal, real estate or financial industries.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
• Demonstrates proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
• High EQ with the ability to form relationships within the company to create better results on deliverables.
• Exceptional collaborator and influencer – ability to engage with multiple stakeholders (CEO, Directors, staff, vendors) and quickly build relationships needed to accomplish goals and objectives.
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Master efficiency in Microsoft Outlook calendaring
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Word required
• Expert travel coordination experience a must.
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro) a plus.
• Ability to adapt to changing situations in calm professional manner.
Located in Costa MesaWhy Work Here?
Well-established real estate firm.
AddressCosta Mesa, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Located in Costa Mesa