We are seeking a CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (EVE SHIFT 2:00pm-10:30pm) to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality resident care.
- Provide resident care under direction of Resident Care Director in accordance with the community's established resident care protocols.
- Assist residents with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transfers, etc.
- Promote residents' well being
- Provide environment of genuine love and concern, promoting involvement in community events and comradery among other residents and employees
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Genuine love and concern for geriatric population
- Previous experience in resident care: skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, memory care or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with residents and other employees
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Described by others as caring, kind, joyful