We believe a diverse workforce can transform business. We live it, we teach it, and our SaaS platforms help our clients achieve it. We are committed to bringing local talent and businesses together through innovative solutions to enhance the livelihood, diversity, and growth of our communities nationwide.
We provide best-in-class OFCCP compliance, recruiting, and D&I solutions through innovative SaaS technology. We’re looking for a strong leader to pursue, develop and manage strategic partners in the HR and Talent Acquisition space.
The Director of Partner Development & Relations is a critical role on our company’s journey to scalable growth. It’s an opportunity to build a vital company strategy, creating, driving and executing our vision in a highly competitive fast paced environment. You will collaborate with commercial and executive leadership to drive strategic partnerships for lead generation, long term revenue growth, reseller channel partnerships, and product packaging partnership strategy. This role will manage and lead all Business Development and Partner Relations activities full cycle and Pitch Business Case for approval on all partnership opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Create pipeline of target partners to support growth strategy with prioritization of impact
- Manage full cycle partner acquisition and referral partner strategy, including proper valuation, contracting and business case approval
- Monitor partnership success of through regular reporting mechanisms for internal business and partner visibility against combined benchmark levels of success
- Create annual partner plans with the support and partnership of internal departments including Marketing, Development, Product Management Committee, Sales Operations, Finance, etc.
- Meet department growth objectives as directed by executive management
- Will have direct management responsibility for certain strategic partnerships
- Provide project level budget forecasts and manage in accordance with the established budget
- Coordinate and collaborate with product management committee to optimize partner supplementation of product strategy and packaging strategy for upsell/cross-sell opportunities in the business within areas of core business competency
- May act as a resource to formally train and mentor internal leaders in both Partnership Strategy, Partnership Management and Product Management
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent required
- 3+ years experience in enterprise sales or strategic partnership development
- 5 or more years increasing responsibility and complexity of experience in the HCM, Recruitment Marketing, and/or SaaS Talent Acquisition space
- Excellent understanding of industry practices, Department of Labor requirements, and working relationships with Applicant Tracking Systems, Job Boards, and Recruitment Marketing Agencies
- Product management and business case analysis experience strongly preferred
- Project management, consultative skills and ability to manage a budget
- Tech savvy problem solver with independent decision making and analysis skills
- Outstanding communicator with excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong contracting knowledge and experience working with outside legal counsel for template generation or unique contract creation
- Ability to cultivate and develop lasting internal and external customer relations at all levels within an organization
LJN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Encouraging Diversity and Inclusion is a core value – we celebrate and embrace our differences. Everyone is welcome and deserves an opportunity
We provide best-in-class OFCCP compliance and local recruiting solutions through innovative technology and our network of 600+ employment and diversity sites. Our community focus allows our clients to target talent in their specific area and seamlessly integrate all information into their ATS. As the nationwide leader in OFCCP compliance solutions, we provide the most comprehensive services and resources in the industry. With a 100% audit success rate, more than 2,000 federal contractors rely on our knowledge and experience in assisting them with their OFCCP requirements.