Entry Level Sales Representative
Local Sales Based Marketing Firm Cranston, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you find yourself asking - 'How am I supposed to have 3-5 years of experience if nobody will give me a chance?' If so, look no further. We will personally train and develop the future Managers and CEOs of the outsourced Sales and Marketing Industry. Our CEO started off from an entry-level sales position and moved up all the way to the top to be one of the youngest CEOs in the RI area.
Here, our company's mission is directly associated with the meaning of our name, to continuously overcome obstacles.
“Tough times don’t last, tough people do.”
We are looking for someone to join our growing Sales and Account Operations team. The Entry Level Sales Representative will assist with all sales and marketing campaigns for our brand partners. We work with everyone from up-and-coming startups to national-level brands, helping them achieve their marketing goals and brand initiatives. The Entry Level Sales Representative uses our established marketing techniques to run campaigns with a solid team of sales representatives, making sure things run smoothly and keeping our clients at the forefront of their respective industries.
Entry Level Sales Representative Are:
- Obsessed with being a brand influencer and market leader
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
- A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team
- Excited about building the culture of our startup
- Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new ideas and keeps the company curious
Entry Level Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team
- Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise
- Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new locations
- Customer Relations
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
Entry Level Sales Representative Skills & Must-Haves:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to multi-task
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment
- Self-confident and outgoing personality
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box
- Creative mindset
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization
PLEASE NOTE - THIS POSITION INCLUDES IN-PERSON SALES (COMMISSION BASED) AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Local Sales Based Marketing FirmWhy Work Here?
High Growth Startup Culture, Leadership That Cares & Excellent Perks
BusinessView all jobs at Local Sales Based Marketing Firm