We are searching for a talented leasing agent for apartments throughout the west valley. If you are a multi-tasking, customer service driven individual and are eager to learn about a dynamic industry then this is your position! You will have the opportunity to: tour prospective residents on the property, lease apartments, complete lease packages and related paperwork, assist with marketing efforts, maintain resident records, and assist residents with any issues they may have.
Principal Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Handling all aspects of leasing apartments, including greeting prospective residents, following up with prospects, touring the community, processing applications, preparing leases and closing the sale
· Understanding the communities and its amenities, rents, and neighborhood - as well as those of the community’s competitors
· Conduct off-site marketing and assist in preparing marketing plans
· Screen all incoming residents by objective qualification standards
· Achieve an acceptable leasing closing ratio
· Maintain activity reports by recording traffic daily
· Assist with corporate office administrative duties and projects
· Strong computer skills- experience with MS Office, internet marketing and social media.
· Candidate must be able to be a creative thinker, work in a fast-paced environment, and have good attention to detail.
· Must be able to work Saturdays
· Dependable and punctual
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Great customer service skills
· Self-motivated, resourcefulness and goal driven with problem solving skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Must work well with a team
· Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
· Attention to detail, double checks work for accuracy
· Some bilingual positions available.
· Health/dental/vision/life insurance
· Sick time & vacation time
Job Type: Full-time
Local Property Management Company