Summary / Primary Role:
The Customer Communications /Customer Service Associate is responsible for performing all tasks involved with Client Services. This position will require learning and explaining services and products on behalf of all of our clientele.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
(Management may amend or assign duties and responsibilities to this job with appropriate notification)
- Follow directions and work as a team.
- Responsible for assigned customer accounts.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all paperwork that arrives for assigned accounts.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound paperwork is completed accurately and correctly.
- Maintains training abilities for clients and consumers
- Responsible for accuracy of all entries for client services and sales
- Create all in-office projects and classroom training products
- Must be pleasant, professional, and possess detailed communication and Outlook skills.
- Plan, coordinate, and run five 15‐person outreach shifts per week
- Comfort working with iPads and tablet-based software
- Analyze the profitability and efficiency of the team
- Learning basic customer service techniques and client services to help with problem shooting
Qualifications and Key Skills:
(The following are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills or ability required for this position)
- Must be able to follow directions and work as a team
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and execute quickly
- Professional Business Attire and Training Ability
- The position could involve standing for long periods throughout the day.
- Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
If you are seeking full time employment opportunities and have the following experience you are encouraged to apply today: Customer support, customer service, customer relations, customer service manager, customer success, direct customer service, customer service associate, customer service representative, customer retention, customer agent, client management, client advisement, client relations, client account management, client services, client acquisition, or client support.
TOP LEADERSHIP FIRM IN FRESNO