White Water Marketing, Inc. is looking to raise the bar in consumer engagement and connecting people with the right products and services to suit their needs. We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
Job description: The Entry-level training management position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
- Account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
- Track and report measures of success in the market
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong management expertise and the expertise to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
- Expertise to build effective relationships with a wide spectrum of people
- Strong presentation skills.
What We Offer for the Entry-Level position:
- Consistent Schedule and Full Time
- Work mentor on Work/Life Balance
- Monetary Bonuses & Aggressive compensation
- Sales Incentives & Growth
- Positive Working environment
- Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the applicants that are the best fit have backgrounds, education or knowledge in - Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, retail, restaurant, territory management, entry level marketing, hospitality, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, restaurant, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, retail, entry level sports marketing, hospitality, entry level advertising, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, restaurant management, entry level marketing, real estate, hospitality management, public relations, PR, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, entry level sales. People from all backgrounds seeking part-time or full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, full time, sports, part-time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical, management, administrative assistant, purchasing, retail, entry level, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, insurance, data entry, project manager, part-time, teacher, banking, analyst, restaurant, public relations, environmental, design, assistant, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, office manager, communications, sales manager, training, project management, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, Spanish, buyer, professional, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, bookkeeper, medical sales, business analyst, accounts payable, sports, cashier, project, support, business development, sales management, coordinator, entertainment.