PalmState Consulting has quickly become one of the fastest-growing sales and marketing firms in the Columbia area. Due to increased client demand and recent expansions, we have several account executive positions open. This position entails managing our clients' business development and client relations.
We are conducting immediate interviews for candidates seeking the mentality of "Work Hard, Play Hard".
The account executive position is considered an entry-level position meaning thorough training is provided. We believe that our fun, upbeat atmosphere develops individuals rapidly and builds both personal and professional relationships. Previous consulting, marketing and sales experience is a plus but not necessary.
All staff begin their career as entry-level account executives because we only promote from within. We pride ourselves on being employee-focused which is why we never micro-manage, we encourage a healthy work-life balance, and maintain a high level of teamwork so work doesn't really feel like work!
Duties in the account executive position include:
• Customer relationship building
• Territory management
• Managing accounts
• Providing sales and marketing presentations
• Reporting marketing data and feedback to the client
• Relaying state of the art technology updates to customers
• New customer acquisition
• Consult priority customers given to us by the client
• Client branding
• Account updates
Contract overview Benefits include:
• Work in an exciting environment
• Rapid advancement opportunity
• Travel opportunities (optional)
• Relocation options (optional)
• Career advancement opportunities in Marketing, Management, and Consulting Job Requirements
• College degree or relevant work experience.
• Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement.
• Competitive and proactive attitude.
• Confident demeanor.
• Strong student mentality.