White Water Marketing just opened a Customer Service and Sales Position in the Lansing, MI area. We've recently just expanded and are seeking like minded individuals to aid in our growth!
We offer full-time positions, full paid training, and advancement opportunities within our company as well.
- Full Paid Training
- Hourly Compensation - Paid Weekly
- Weekly Bonuses and Incentives
- Opportunities for Growth
- Opportunities for Travel
- Yearly R&R Trips
If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet with you to discuss employment with your further!
This office is seeking a full-time Customer Service Associate who is career minded and posseses unmatched people skills; this is an entry level opening NOT in a call center environment. As a result of clients placing a high value on the more personalized approach and excellent customer service delivered by the customer service team, there is a new opening for the expansion of the retail campaign. Our company has partnered with several Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies Nationwide as well as locally. With these partnerships, we help our clients with their company branding, we help advertise their company and what they have to offer, and we host events in their names to help them gain a broader clientele base.
Our thorough training program ensures every one of our employees is equipped with the tools necessary to thrive within our business. We only promote from within so growth opportunity within our office is a definite. We also guarantee a full 40 hour work week which is excellent for students and college graduates looking to start their career but hasn't had much training elsewhere.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields if possible but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We will be filling positions by the end of next week. If you feel that you are the right candidate for us, please apply today to secure an interview with the Hiring Manager.