WANT TO BE ON THE LEADING EDGE?
• Are you passionate about IT and helping people get the most from their technology?
• Do you want to work in a professional company where you're learning with a team to back you up?
• Do you want to have fun working in a fast-paced setting, and know that you're making a difference?
• Priority #1: Buy goods & services necessary for our business.
• Priority #2: Provide quotes to clients for multiple IT items.
• Learn & follow a set procedure to purchase, receive and deploy goods & services.
• Respond to customer requests and quote IT related hardware & software through
our automated system and internal requests from techs & engineers.
• Recommend solutions and provide advice as required.
• Document all activity in a clear and concise manner.
NCG is growing steadily, and looking for people with experience and knowledge of:
• Microsoft Windows-based desktops & laptops
Excellent communication and people skills are as important to us.
This position may be exactly what you're looking for, if:
• you want to make a real difference instead of fighting bureaucracy and apathy all day;
• you want to be with a company that continually innovates and works to become something
better every day.
This position is full time, but we will consider part time for the right candidate.
NCG is celebrating our 24th year as a high-end provider of Information Technology services to small and mid-sized businesses in Roanoke and surrounding areas.
Local IT CompanyRoanoke based rapidly growing IT Company