The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Camping World is looking for a high energy, motivated RV Sales Associate to grow the business! Ideal candidates will possess the drive to work hard, sell RVs, have fun and make money!
Your passion to generate sales for new and used RVs will be rewarded through an aggressive, uncapped earnings potential, commission driven pay plan.
Essential Job Functions
- Take the lead to promote a top-notch, high quality customer experience selling new and used RVs
- Conduct effective demonstration rides and walk through presentations
- Close sales effectively by working closely with F&I team
- Follow up and commit to a no-pressure, high integrity approach with each customer
- Generate ideas to exceed sales
- Serve as a liaison between customers and all departments including retail, service and finance
- Stay on top of market trends, the RV industry and current dealership inventory
- Be enthusiastic and have strong communication with customers, co-workers and management
- Essential Job Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, college a plus
- 2+ years' experience in sales ideally RV, automotive, television, furniture, real estate, and homes
- Have strong motivational skills and ability to work independently and as a team
- Professional appearance and demeanor necessary
- Must be bondable and able to secure a professional sales license
- Provide excellent customer service by displaying enthusiasm and strong communication skills with customers, peers and management
- Basic computer skills to review inventory and enter customer information
- Valid driver's license
- We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
- APPLY IN PERSON FOR AN INSTANT INTERVIEW Monday Thru Thursday 10:00 am - 5:30 pm Dress for Success!
- Ask For Mark