Working as an Independent Contractor for LGM, you will be assigned to work on a new startup project called FUEELS.
FUEELS is a start-up financial education and economic empowerment company with a small team looking for a driven, motivated and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Content Creator/Specialist to produce high-quality outputs for our business. As our Digital Marketing Content Creator/Specialist, you'll create multi-channel, compelling content that brings clarity to the complexity of financial understanding and education for audiences with varying levels of understanding but focusing primarily on young adults.
Are you an experienced storyteller with a passion for creating engaging narratives? Are you adept at distilling information from a variety of sources into compelling business value content? If so, then you are the person we are searching for. Our Digital Marketing Content Creator/Specialist will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach our members and new potential customers. You will also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
You will be expected to write world-class content including but not limited to: presentations, datasheets, blogs, marketing copy, ads, website content, brochures, blogs, email content, newsletters, press releases, etc. This Digital Marketing Content Creator/Specialist position is also responsible for overseeing, creating and managing copywriting, graphic assets and design, sourcing and curating video, social media ad content, print collateral, and point of sale material as needed. The Digital Marketing Content Creator/Specialist is also responsible to create specific campaigns and lead nurturing activities (such as webinars or podcasts) as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree or higher with emphasis on Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or Graphic Design.
- 3+ years of content creation and management experience in a professional capacity.
- 3+ years of experience using Content Management Systems
- 3+ years of experience in writing SEO content
- 3+ years of Graphic Design experience, training or work experience
- 3+ years of presentation and design experience using PowerPoint
- 3+ year Experience & Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- HTML/CSS experience and understanding how your designs and writings will be implemented
- Robust portfolio that demonstrates a strong sense of branding, typography, and layout applied to various campaigns across channels
- Demonstrated ability to bring abstract concepts to life
- Demonstrated expertise in writing compelling, user-focused financial content that follows brand, voice, and tone guidelines
- Adept in Google Analytics and SEO to understand metrics and how to react.
- Ability to produce quality work, on deadline, responding quickly and well to edits.
- Strong problem-solver with a passion for creating and promoting great design
- Strong visual design skills utilizing visual elements
- BA in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or relevant field
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Strong writing, editing, and presentation skills.
- Education knowledge and business acumen.
- Comfortable wearing the creative hat and thinking as big and wildly as possible; while at the same time, able to reign-it-in and work within the structure, deadlines, and specific requirements.
- Ability to create fresh content, but also able to spot areas of need.
- Self-starter, self-motivated - no one needs to tell you to get going on things.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Deadline driven.
- Able to see the big picture, as well as delve into the small details.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, yet asks for help where appropriate.
- Knowledge of online social performance analytics with ability to make creative decisions based on this data.
- Ability to deal with a high degree of ambiguity and still exceed expectations.
- Ability to hunt for information and content, and knows how to figure out the right people to get it from
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with ease.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and maintains grace under pressure.
- Demonstrates a high degree of urgency and responsiveness.
- Has an impressive portfolio of published marketing assets, content, and/or articles.
- Able to produce creative content and self-edit for accuracy
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Create content for emails, blogs, e-books/guides, video, infographics, social media content, web copy, scripts, and print collateral, media, etc.
- Design and maintain customized web brand pages, website ads, promo areas and graphics for digital campaigns, product launches, and other various digital collateral.
- Write/produce scripts for video content
- Produce foundational content pieces such as explanatory guides, product videos, etc.
- Coordinates weekly announcements with partners and PR agency
- Newsletter and other emails to customers
- Ad copy/landing pages
- Update internal/external assets, websites, and bill-of-materials as needed.
- Support content strategies with clear, engaging, on-brand content that can be re-used or repurposed across channels and mediums including web writing, social posts, infographics, video scripts, teaching tools, etc.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Develop content for FUEELS promotions
- Create supporting presentations for sales teams to articulate respective industry perspective.
- Create and distribute marketing copy for presentations, point of sale, and marketing assets.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Identify content needs and recommend new topics.
- Build up a pipeline of successful content; multiple pieces to be published monthly.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Publish content across digital platforms, tools, and internal/external publishing platforms.
- Manage creative assignments through all stages of development, from concept to production, while being accommodating to changes and feedback from the marketing team and other internal customers.
- Implement and maintain a content editorial calendar.
- Participate in planning and strategizing for inbound marketing campaign execution including content, content schedule, platforms and measurements
- Participate in further development of pre-existing brand guidelines and support in development of templates to maintain brand consistency with all marketing efforts (digital and print media).
- Coordinate with marketing and any other design members to illustrate articles/content.
- Work collaboratively with fellow team members to execute communications plans.
- Coordinate production projects through outside agencies like printers and other business partners.
- Retouching and modification of photographs and digital images.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Monitor engagement with content (e.g. comments and shares).
- Measure web traffic against content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement with social media marketing manager
- Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Research industry-related topics
- Identify customers needs and recommend new topics
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- This is a full-time, most work from home position
- Compensation for this role is $4000 month base with potential bonuses to $100,000 plus
- Initially 1009 Independent Contractor
- Flexible work hours and environment
- Minimum 1 week paid vacation every 6 months
Local Genius Marketing LLC