Position duties include:
Entry Level Marketing
Entry Level Event Promotions
Entry Level Advertising
We are seeking a Special Events Associate for a consistently growing event marketing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each clients researched target market.
As a result of recently taking on new clients to the event portfolio the marketing teams are looking for self-motivated individuals to assist in the marketing events and grow into a campaign management role to develop new clients. This position is considered to be a crucial member of the Special Events team and reports directly to the Promotions Coordinator.
- Assist the Promotions Coordinator in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event
- Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandizing and inventory control
- Process and track event sales
- Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules
- Serve as Event Manager when necessary
- Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example for interns
The special events training program uses a hands on approach that will challenge our team to learn marketing, advertising, sales, public relations and management. Senior management provides a setting that will broaden experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment and maturity. In just a short amount of time, an entry-level candidate will have the opportunity to work with several difference clients as well as the management team. We are looking for candidates with various backgrounds that have interests in:
- Public Relations
- Event Planning
- Cosmetic backgrounds
- Fashion experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism OR
- 1-3 years experience working in marketing, sales, customer service, brand promotions, or retail
- Additional knowledge in the field is considered a plus including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution ; however full paid training is provided
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Must have own vehicle to attend events ; all travel is reimbursed
- Passion for events and brand promotions
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of consumers
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns
- Exceptional Earning Potential
- Generous Bonus Levels
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Great Advancement Opportunities
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, management, purchasing, part time, restaurant, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, communications, sales manager, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, management, administrative, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service