PURPOSE: Marketing and Communication for Company-Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism PREFERRED
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
All of our positions are salary based with a bonus and commission structure on top
There are no door to door, business to business, or telemarketing positions here
If you are interested in a full time, salary based position
with the opportunity to advance into management,
APPLY TODAY! Positions are limited.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical, management, entry level, project manager, part time, restaurant, general, advertising, sales manager, project management, hospitality, professional, business analyst, project, support, sales management, coordinator, entertainment, pr, promotions, public relations, sports.
entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, ADVERTISING, MANAGEMENT, ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT, OFFICE ADMINISTRATION, DISTRIBUTION, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PUBLIC RELATIONS, INVENTORY CONTROL, SUPERVISORY, RETAIL, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, OFFICE, customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer service manager, customer service management, customer service specialist, marketing, marketing manager, marketing communications, sales and marketing, sales marketing, market research, marketing assistant, marketing sales, sales, sales and marketing, sales management, management, sales manager, business development, sales and marketing, advertising, advertising sales, advertising management, marketing advertising, marketing and advertising, training, team leadership, entry level, entry level marketing, entry level sales, entry level training, business, business administration, business management, customer service, customer service management, and management training.