Associate Energy Sales Representative
We're looking for a Sales Representative who wants to help us revolutionize the energy industry. From the beginning of your career with our rapidly growing startup you'll play a crucial role in managing and executing our sales and expansion strategy. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects and areas in the company. You will work directly with senior management and help develop our customer base and marketing efforts. As an Energy Focused Sales Representative you will learn the green energy industry inside and out, learn to drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to close, learn about effective marketing and distribution strategies, and call on prospects to educate them on our innovative products. It’s an opportunity to advance your career and at the same time make a true impact in the lives of our customers.
This is a full time position that may lead to a sales management opportunity. We’re looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
- Primary tasks: Manage and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Secondary tasks: Assist management
- Generate, close, and follow up on sales and marketing leads.
- Manage and execute sales efforts into new distribution channels.
- Manage and execute marketing efforts to increase awareness.
- Perform market research to compile information on potential opportunities, clients, and more.
- Establish long lasting relationships and provide excellent customer support.
- Track and report on sales and marketing efforts.
- Gather feedback from customers.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as assigned.
Our ideal candidate:
- Always hungry for new leads.
- Very friendly, outgoing, reliable, pro-active, courteous, and dedicated to customer service.
- Initiative to work independently as well as with a team.
- Relentless and never takes “no” for an answer.
- Reliable, highly organized, deadline and detail-oriented.
- Consistently open to feedback.
- No sales experience needed – just a willingness to learn.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising, sales, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager