We are currently looking for entry-level marketing associates to work alongside some of the most innovative marketing professionals in the industry and develop their leadership skills. This opportunity opens doors to various career paths within our company and industry.
The position responsibilities include:
- Opening accounts for customers and provide customer service.
- Drive company sales and promote products
- Maintain strong product knowledge in order to answer questions about products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field (preferred but not required)
- (Or at least 6 months working in retail, sales or customer service)
- Must be at least 18 years’ old
- Must have full time availability
- Must be able to pass all pre-screening requirements.
What We Will Provide:
Training - We are protective of the responsibility we have to our client to provide a great representation of their brand. In doing so, we believe in training all individuals we hire from the ground up. Full sales training as well as extensive leadership, team development, and management training will be provided throughout our program.
Successful candidates must:
- Be Team Oriented
- Have a Positive Attitude
- Have a Strong Work Ethic
- Be Goal Oriented
- Be Results Driven