Going to school for Business Management/Marketing?
We provide college credits and full training for the best of the best interns who are looking for a major resume booster or solidified job post graduation!
Elite One is looking for creative, driven, and meticulous individuals with a passion for marketing, communications, advertising and new technology. We represent our clients to help build their brand name and problem solve.
Our industry experts provide both management and consulting services for highly successful clients in telecommunications. We are proud to have been an essential part of their tremendous growth over the last 3 years.
Our expertise lies in hands on training and providing a stellar customer experience designed to propel our client to incredible new levels.
We are offering a paid internship. You will be responsible for implementing internal and external communication programs. If you’re highly creative, love finding new angles and have an eye for detail, you are in for an exciting chance to prove yourself.
At Elite One we believe in organic growth.
All skill sets and techniques are learned, all promotions are earned.
- Territory Management
- Directly working with clients on goals and numbers
- Marketing directly to the public
- Providing customers with details on client knowledge and products
- Management training: teaching, training, and development of other employees
- Customer Service and Sales
- Team management
- Marketing and Sales
- Training and development of your colleagues
- Promotional Sales
- Public Relations
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- A knack for creating great communication between the client and consumer
- A wide degree of creativity while still practicing professionalism
- A strong sense of current trends and best practices in PR & Marketing
- Ambition, and an ability to prioritize
- Business-oriented personality with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Able to learn from mistakes and accept constructive criticism.
What we’re looking for you to bring to the table:
- Leadership Skills (Team Based)
- A diligent worker who is detail-oriented and accountable
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with varied responsibilities
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager