A large family office located in Santa Monica, California. We handle comprehensive accounting and tax functions for a complex structure of investment entities. We specialize in the areas of partnerships, complex trusts and individuals.
We are made up of professional CPAs and staff that are committed to quality. We are dedicated to our employees and offer a positive, supportive work environment.
We are looking for a bright professional with 5+ years of experience in partnership accounting and taxation looking to grow and advance in their career. Experience in trusts and individual tax is a plus. This role will work with managers and other professionals to manage the tax and accounting needs of numerous investment entities. Key responsibilities in this role include accounting and financial statement preparation for multiple partnerships; tax return preparation; cash management; ad hoc reporting; and tax research as needed.
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, economics or finance from an accredited college or university is required. CPA certification required.
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience working in an accounting tax function for a public or private firm.
• Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines.
Other Important Skills
• Proficient computer skills, including strong Excel knowledge and experience with tax software.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees.
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Detail oriented and have the ability to learn quickly.