Customer Service Specialist
- $18 to $21 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Join one of the top 20 auto finance companies in the industry and grow with us! We offer in-house promotions, great benefits, work-life balance, and job stability. If you're looking to work for a rewarding company that encourages their employees to learn and develop their skills so they have the opportunity to advance within the organization.
Lobel Financial is searching for professional and courteous Customer Service Representatives to join our Anaheim team. The ideal candidate will have great problem solving skills and excellent telephone etiquette while communicating with customers.
- Ability to think fast, find answers, and respond to customer issues, in a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Answer and manage incoming calls, emails, and/or interactive voice response systems
- Create a positive customer experience by assessing the customer's needs and providing correct answers or troubleshooting paths
- Ability to learn and follow all customer service procedures and policies
- Strive to meet and go above personal and team targets, goals, and quotas
- Record, organize and file customer interactions and profile/account changes
Requirements & Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- Excellent at communicating over the phone.
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents or updating customer profiles/accounts
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to answer the phone, listen actively, relay information, and type basic information simultaneously
- Customer-focused for positive customer experience and resolution
- Bilingual Spanish/ English preferred
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental and vision
- Optional life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick days
Employees choose Lobel Financial because of the work-life balance, positive company culture, reward system, benefits and flexibility. If you are an employee and you want to work with a company that is consistently growing, offers competitive salaries and benefits, promotes their employees, and provides a stable work environment, then you've found it with Lobel Financial.
Great work/life balance, room for growth!
Lobel Financial is a full-spectrum auto financing solution that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of prime to sub-prime motor vehicle retail installment contracts. We are head quartered in Southern California and have branch offices coast-to-coast. Employees choose Lobel Financial because of the work-life balance, positive company culture, reward system, benefits and flexibility. If you are an employee and you want to work with a company that is consistently growing, offers competitive salaries and benefits, promotes their employees, and provides a stable work environment, then you've found it with Lobel Financial.
Lobel Financial Corporation
1150 N Magnolia AveAnaheim, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.