Proctor Financial, Inc. is a subsidiary of Brown and Brown, Inc.
Proctor Financial, Inc. has been a leading provider of lender-placed insurance and insurance tracking services to the mortgage servicing industry. Through our unmatched technology, expertise and customer service, we offer clients the ultimate defense against risk and safeguard their interests.
We are seeking talented customer service/call center individuals who desire a career with upward mobility along with a desire to join a rapidly growing company who provides stability and advancement – if this is you then your search ends here!
We’re located in Solon, Ohio and are seeking a full-time, talented customer service professional who wants a “career” and not just another job to join our fast-paced interactive call center servicing both customers and clients in our unique insurance tracking services. Schedule is Monday through Friday, 10am to 7pm.
The Call Center Associate is responsible for handling inbound and outbound customer service calls and emails dealing with inquiries, questions and complaints. Call Center Associates troubleshoot problems and provide information in a professional manner. This is an entry-level position working under direct supervision of a Coach and Supervisor.
- Interact with customers and insurance agents to request or provide insurance documents, proof of insurance, collect payment information and conduct follow-up.
- Answer calls professionally in a fast-paced Call Center atmosphere
- Research required information using available resources and systems
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Loan Protector’s products and services
- Process “RUSH” payments, insurance documents and claims
- Identify and immediately service or escalate high-priority issues – prioritize and take initiative
- Perform follow up customer calls when necessary
- Document call logs and resolve call center work orders
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Experience in a customer service or call center environment preferred
- Insurance knowledge/experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and able to get things done under pressure with tight timelines
- Customer service aptitude with excellent listening, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work and excel in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, often-changing environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; reach with hands and arms; bend and perform manual tasks.
- The employee will be required to communicate verbally and by phone
- Visual acuity is required including color, depth perception, and field of vision
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any position. Employee may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically present in this description.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Proctor, Financial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee. He/She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.
Loan Protector Insurance Services
Why Work Here?
Awesome team environment, growth opportunities, and job stability. Voted 2019 Solon Business of the Year by Solon Chamber of Commerce!