Customer Service Representative - Remote
Lloyd Services Melrose Park, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
L.L.O.Y.D Business Services Department is now hiring for Remote and On-site positions!!! We are actively expanding our team due to increased consumer demand.
Our company has long provided financial services and products to over 20,000 different labor organizations, financial institutions, small businesses, transportation and logistics companies nationwide. With our innovative computer software and top notch sales systems, we are allowed to service some of the largest companies nationwide, to provide our members with excellent customer service, along with outstanding financial products. We develop leaders and top customer service and sales professionals. We offer in house training, incredible leadership, amazing starting incomes, benefits after 90 days, retirement, and merit based advancement- not tenure based. We are a growing company and have at least doubled in size every year for nearly a decade.
We are looking for Customer service representative's that are ambitious, passionate and possess outstanding customer service skills.
Bi-langual candidates with experience in sales are warmly welcome but not required.
We are ranked one of the Top 100 Places To Work by the Chicago Tribune and recently named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in the Country by Forbes.
Remote Positions $50,000-$75,000
Managers $130,000 -$180,000
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Demonstrated competitiveness
- Time and task management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Desire to grow within and lead a team
- Preferred previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No felonies on record
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Growth available and encouraged
- Commission opportunity
- Established company and business relationships
- Optional travel
- Residual Income
- Company Convention
- Full training provided
- Benefits provided after 90 days
Lloyd ServicesWhy Work Here?
Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces 2013-2020!
Welcome to LLOYD Business Services, a division of LLOYD Agencies We are an exclusive benefits provider for small busnesses nation wide and partners of American Income Life is a member of GLOBE LIFE a financial services holding company listed on the New York stock exchange. GLOBE LIFE has claimed a position on the Forbes Global 2000 list of the world’s largest companies. Annual sales of $3.4 billion and assets exceeding $17.2 billion earned the number 1,388 spot on the list for Torchmark. This annual ranking of the world’s biggest companies use sales, profits, assets and market value to rank companies according to size. This year’s ranking span 66 countries. Torchmark has been profitable for the last eight quarters, and for the last four, profit has risen year-over-year by an average of 15.3%. The largest gain for the company was seen in the fourth quarter of the last fiscal year, when net income swelled by 36.6%. We are rated A plus from A.M. Best Company. Due to the fact that our company does not advertise to the general public our members are able to take advantage of high quality products offered at a lower cost.