L.L.O.Y.D Business Services Department is now hiring for Remote and On-site positions!!! We are actively expanding our team due to increased consumer demand.
Our company has long provided financial services and products to over 20,000 different labor organizations, financial institutions, small businesses, transportation and logistics companies nationwide. With our innovative computer software and top notch sales systems, we are allowed to service some of the largest companies nationwide, to provide our members with excellent customer service, along with outstanding financial products. We develop leaders and top customer service and sales professionals. We offer in house training, incredible leadership, amazing starting incomes, benefits after 90 days, retirement, and merit based advancement- not tenure based. We are a growing company and have at least doubled in size every year for nearly a decade.
We are looking for Client Services Representatives that are ambitious, passionate and possess outstanding customer service skills.
Bi-langual candidates with experience in sales are warmly welcome but not required. Experience with collections is preferred but not required.
We are ranked one of the Top 100 Places To Work by the Chicago Tribune and recently named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in the Country by Forbes.
Remote Positions $50,000-$75,000
Managers $130,000 -$180,000
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Demonstrated competitiveness
- Time and task management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Desire to grow within and lead a team
- Preferred previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No felonies on record
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Growth available and encouraged
- Commission opportunity
- Established company and business relationships
- Optional travel
- Residual Income
- Company Convention
- Full training provided
- Benefits provided after 90 days