Inventory - Receiving Electronic Component Parts and Kits
- Posted: over a month ago
Full Time -- Benefits first of month after 30 days* -- Annual Raises in January – In business over 30 years with no layoffs – Family Owned – Opportunity to see facility and meet supervisor and manager prior to hire – COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
*Including Health (4 options), Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, $50,000 Life Insurance, 7 paid Holidays, PTO, Education Reimbursement up to $5250 Annually, 401k (match $0.50 on $1 for first 4%), and 401k Profit Sharing (after 1 year)
This electronic controller, test equipment manufacturer needs an Inventory Specialist. The inventory specialist will be working in a small warehouse environment and performs a variety of duties in receiving, verifying, handling, and accounting for inventory stock in the warehouse. This is a combination physical and detail-oriented position and involves both moving of boxes within a semi-climate controlled small warehouse and verifying, counting and bagging thousands and thousands of small component parts of all kinds.
- Acts as sorter and processor to get all incoming deliveries to the right location with the right documentation for processing. The task is dynamic, as each day brings a different number and combination of incoming items.
- Will read a BOM, to count, pull, and verify kits for production.
- Will unpack and examines incoming shipment
- Responsible for maintaining shipment records
- Will compare database information for accuracy and entering item data for documentation.
- Will distribute items with proper documentation to correct locations for processing.
- Responsible for corresponding with customers, sales staff and office personnel to rectify missing information.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to perform data entry into databases and spreadsheets quickly and accurately.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must manage time wisely and meet deadlines.
- Must follow directions and show respect to chain of command and report status to them regularly.
- Must take initiative to ask questions to work through all problem receivers in a timely manner.
- Job requires sitting, typing, standing, bending and lifting/shifting (up to 60 pounds).
- Must Type 30 wpm.
- Must know Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Must have 1 year of experience.
- Lifting 60 lbs
- Small parts handling experience
- Data entry experience
- Cycle counts
- High school diploma required
- Associate degree preferred.
3081 Elm Point Industrial Drive Saint Charles, MO 63301
Lloyd Industries, Inc
AddressSaint Charles, MO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Lloyd Industries, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?