Insurance Account Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Position Overview
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Baltimore, FL is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Liz Sherstad - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.Responsibilities
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Commission plus bonus
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: $40,000 - $70,000 (Base Salary plus Commission)Requirements
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Liz Sherstad - Insurance AgentWhy Work Here?
Awesome office culture, casual Fridays, fun incentives.
1414 Key Highway BaltimoreBaltimore, MD
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Liz Sherstad - Insurance Agent