· Interact with investors and their advisors and respond to questions and requests for information on existing investment programs.
· Coordinate with accounting, asset management and acquisition teams to facilitate investor communication.
· Manage and help optimize company’s CRM system and effectively use it as a tool for driving new business opportunities.
· Help develop new business opportunities by working with acquisition team to identify new investment opportunities.
· Work with outside marketing teams to develop and implement property and corporate marketing programs.
· Assisting in developing marketing strategy and support new investment product offerings all geared toward commercial real estate.
· Coordinate and organize roadshow logistics, seminars and company’s participation in industry conferences as well as investor conferences.
· Work with capital markets and accounting teams to facilitate the closing of new investors and board into system.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in real estate, marketing or sales
· Salesforce CRM experience preferred but not essential
· Undergraduate Degree Required
· Experience in real estate and/or marketing preferred but not required
· Well spoken
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Ability to work independently and in a growth environment
· Highly Organized
· Ability to grow and take on projects
· Some short duration travel will likely be required