· Positively interact with clients and their advisors and respond to questions and requests for information.
· Coordinate with accounting, asset management and acquisition teams to facilitate investor communication.
· Facilitating the coordination and travel of executives and other key personnel.
· Helping to manage vendor relationships with the company and help establish new relationships
· Take on various projects and assignments to help grow the company.
· Perform general office duties such as answer phones, support onsite meetings, expenses and travel
· Work with capital markets and accounting teams to facilitate the closing of new investors and board into system
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in, legal, real estate or sales
· Undergraduate Degree Required
· Academic experience in real estate, communications and/or marketing preferred but not required
· Paralegal strongly preferred but not required
· Well spoken
· Ability to remain calm under pressure and be patient
· Ability to work independently and in a dynamic growth environment
· Highly Organized
· Willingness to take on task no matter how large or small.