Only candidates with open availability and previous call center experience will be considered!
Be a part of a growing company working with great people! Our Guest Services Department in La Mirada, CA has an immediate Full-Time need for a Guest Service Representative. Our ideal team member must: have humility & respect, speed & simplicity, fanatic discipline, social responsibility, put guests first, be unique, passionate, and innovative.
Perks of working at Living Spaces!
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick time (eligibility-time in position)
- Promotional opportunities with pay increases
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit available)
- Free Living Spaces attire (shirts/outerwear)
- Free lunches on weekends
- Team Member Discount (15% regular priced merchandise)
- Referral Bonuses ($200 and up to $500)
- Annual Holiday Party and Summer Picnic
- Career Growth and relocation opportunities as we continue to expand!
- Handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, and provide information.
- Provide accurate directions to callers for all store locations.
- Assist callers with changing delivery dates, converting delivery to pick up and vice versa, adding or deleting items off of an order.
- Assist delivery teams who call in to report not-at-homes, damaged items, or mistakes with merchandise on delivery.
- Maintain detailed and clear notes regarding calls and be able to communicate effectively via phone, face-to-face, and through email.
- One to two years of related experience in a call center environment.
- An understanding of adherence to KPIs.
- Must be familiar with basic MS Office functions (Word & Excel).
- Be able to navigate through basic and common computer functions.
- Be able to type at a reasonable rate to note important information during phone calls.
- Identify problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully, develop alternative solutions, and be able to use reason when dealing with emotional topics.
Job Type: Full-time