Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth - from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand - are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
Perks of working at Living Spaces!
Sick time (eligibility-time in position)
401k (eligibility-time in position)
Promotional opportunities with pay increases
Paid weekly (Direct Deposit available)
Free Living Spaces attire (shirts/outerwear)
Team Member Discount (15% regular priced merchandise)
Referral Bonuses ($200 and up to $500)
Annual Holiday Party and Summer Picnic
Career Growth and relocation opportunities as we continue to expand!
Making Spaces for:
Humility & Respect
Unique Individuals, One Team
Speed & Simplicity
Social ResponsibilityPosition Description
- The main focus is the maintenance of our kitchen and restrooms.
- Run the floor scrubber and carpet cleaner daily to ensure all tile floors and carpet areas are clean.
- Also keep maintenance records on all equipment used.
- Ensure all areas are dusted, wiped down and cleaned daily.
- Maintain a weekly stock check on all supply inventories.
- Able to build productive working relationships with the management team.
- Adhere to all company standard operating policies and procedures.
- Complete other duties assigned at the discretion of management.
- Up to 2 years of experience performing maintenance duties in a warehouse environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.