We are seeking a Behavioral Health Support Specialist to join our team! You will facilitate substance abuse prevention education support to peer speakers in schools throughout Palm Beach County.
- Manages schedules/booking confirmations/and reporting for the organization.
- Acts as a staff facilitator with speakers on school sites throughout palm beach county
- Serves as an internal resource to teachers, school counselors, school administrators with regards to programming and resources
- Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating speakers and presentations
- Arranges for speakers and presenters for booking requests, prepares to report information, gathers and organizes reported information.
- Schedules and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
- Previous experience in substance abuse and behavioral health preferred
- Familiarity with community resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with speakers
- Strong leadership qualities