Hospice - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
LivinRite Home Health Manassas, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Evaluates the social, emotional and environmental factors to determine the capacity of the patient and caregivers to cope with terminal illness and death.
- Participates in the completion of a psychosocial assessment delineating specific problems, goals, and interventions.
- Coordinates with interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement a plan of care that includes potential problems and areas in social work interventions.
- Provides initial assessment of hospice patients.
- Presents hospice services to potential hospice patients and to other healthcare professionals.
- Masters of Social Work from an accredited graduate program.
- Licensed Social Worker with the state of Virginia.
- LCSW required
- Minimum of two years post-graduate clinical experience.
- Ability to work with patients and families dealing with life-threatening illness required.
- Excellent listening and communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Previous hospice experience preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience in patient education. Prefer experience within long-term, home health or hospice setting
- Current CPR certification.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Skill in the use of EMR (Electronic Medical Record), cell phone, text and email systems or the ability to learn.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state.
LivinRite Home Health
GovernmentView all jobs at LivinRite Home Health