BG Hospitality Group is where a scratch kitchen menu meets an authentic elevated service model. Gia Mia and Livia Italian Eatery are amazing brands all their own style that represents the passion that comes from the team that makes it all possible.
· Planning and directing food preparation and culinary activities
· Review product quality and help to find solutions to concerns
· Modify Menu, training material and food products as directed by the Executive Culinary Director
· Organize and oversee shifts
· Estimate food requirements and food, labor costs
· Research areas of opportunity and execute
· Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs as needed
· Ensure the highest food quality execution by the team members in the kitchen
· Must be Manager ServSafe certified
· Will uphold all ServSafe guidelines
· Ensure superior guest service in all areas. Respond efficiently and resolve complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
· Ensure security procedures are being used to protect employees, guests and company assets
· Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents
Completes accident reports promptly if a guest or employee is injured
· Manage shifts which include daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness
· Provide direction to employees regards operational and procedural issues
· Interview and hire potential hourly team members.
· Perform administrative duties required for all compliance
· Train new and current team members to ensure the highest food quality to all guests
· The ability to motivate our team with a positive atmosphere while still accomplishing the day to day operations
· Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts according to forecast
· Provide strong presence in local community and high level of community involvement by restaurant and the tea
WHO WE ARE:
BG Hospitality started out as a 1 restaurant concept in Wheaton, IL. and has now evolved into 5 restaurants (3 different concepts) and isn't looking back. Our leadership team is out of Geneva, IL which means we are very involved in all of the restaurants and are looking to support each management team in every way possible to lead to success.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Opportunity; real opportunity. A chance to move forward in your career. We own and operate 5 restaurants in the Chicago Suburbs. So, when it is time to make a promotion, we can shift and move people, accordingly. You don’t have to sit on the sideline with us. We offer a chance for restaurant professionals, that are tired of sitting in line waiting for someone above them to retire, to build their career and take charge of an operation.
We know that our people work hard. We know they deserve excellent benefits.
Some of our GREAT BENEFITS to consider:
• 5 day work week
• 12 accrued vacation days 3 personal days and 1 sick day
• Major Medical health coverage package through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Vision and Dental
• Meal Privilege--on duty
• Bonus Payout program
Are you ready to to join this amazing team?
BG Hospitality Group is equal opportunity employer. Neither the information contained on this web page nor the application you might submit as a result of information displayed on this page, guarantees employment, an interview for employment, employment at a particular location, or a right to employment benefits. We are a drug free workplace.