Livestock Nutrition Center specializes in blending customized rations, supplements and premixes to meet the specific nutritional needs of livestock producers' operations. We understand that management, performance objectives and feeding practices can be vastly different between operations, and that these differences dictate specific nutritional or formulation requirements. Our experienced sales staff and nutritionist will work with the producer to design a feeding program that is specific to their operation.
Our Mission is to add value to the suppliers and end users in the feed ingredient supply chain through distribution, processing and service.
Our focus is to provide customized feeding programs, nutritional products, and expert service to livestock producers that promote their long-term success and profitability.
Livestock Nutrition Center, a leading regional feed manufacturing company, is looking for motivated individuals to work in our feed manufacturing facility in Garden City, KS as a Feed Mill Operator. We are currently hiring mill production operators, including light equipment operators, who can work with a flexible schedule. Livestock Nutrition Center is an EEOC compliant company.
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule, including weekends.
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand for 10 hours/day.
- Forklift, Skid Steer, Front End Loader experience preferred.
- Perform general housekeeping duties.
- Maintain safe working environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Required weekends in winter months.
Benefits and Perks
- All full-time employees eligible for competitive benefits package.