Feed Mill Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Livestock Nutrition Center specializes in blending customized rations, supplements and premixes to meet the specific nutritional needs of Livestock Producer's operations. We understand that management, performance objectives and feeding practices can be vastly different between operations, and that these differences dictate specific nutritional or formulation requirements. Our experienced sales staff and nutritionist will work with the producer to design a feeding program that is specific to their operation.
Our Mission is to add value to the suppliers and end users in the feed ingredient supply chain through distribution, processing and service.
Our focus is to provide customized feeding programs, nutritional products, and expert service to livestock producers that promote their long-term success and profitability.
Livestock Nutrition Center, a leading regional feed manufacturing company, is looking for a motivated Feed Mill Operator to join our team at our feed manufacturing facility in Garden City, KS. We are currently hiring mill production operators, including light equipment operators.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure the mill is kept clean, including the grounds surrounding the mill
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly routine preventative maintenance tasks are completed
- Assist in repair and maintenance projects with the maintenance staff and contractors, as well as fulfill Project Manager requests
- Assist in maximizing efficiency of the mill and crew
- Maintain inventory of macro and micro ingredients
- Ensure quality of ingredients are of LNC standards
- Safely and efficiently operate equipment, following proper training of all equipment
- Ensure company safety practices are followed, along with OSHA standards
- Perform any other related operational processes and tasks deemed necessary by local management
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to walk and stand for 10 hours/day
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs.
- Forklift, Skid Steer, Front End Loader experience preferred
- Ability to work in varying weather and environmental conditions, including exposure to dust, extreme heat or cold
- Ability to perform general housekeeping duties
- Maintain safe working environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Some weekends required in winter months
- Prior flaking experience preferred
Benefits and Perks
All full time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits package.
Powered by JazzHR
Livestock Nutrition Center, LLC
AddressGarden City, KS
AgricultureView all jobs at Livestock Nutrition Center, LLC