- Posted: May 20, 2022
Livestock Nutrition Center specializes in blending customized rations, supplements and premixes to meet the specific nutritional needs of livestock producers operations. We understand that management, performance objectives and feeding practices can be vastly different between operations, and that these differences dictate specific nutritional or formulation requirements. Our experienced sales staff and nutritionist will work with the producer to design a feeding program that is specific to their operation.
Our Mission is to add value to the suppliers and end users in the feed ingredient supply chain through distribution, processing and service.
Our focus is to provide customized feeding programs, nutritional products, and expert service to livestock producers that promote their long-term success and profitability.
Livestock Nutrition Center is looking for an experienced Accounting/Administrative Assistant to join our growing team in Memphis, TN. This position is responsible in assisting all accounting processes including invoicing, AR receipts, AP processing and inventory reconciliation and adjustments. This role will also assist the Office Manager in responding to requests for accounting information.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer phones
- Pick up mail daily
- Support Human Resources by assisting with onboarding process.
- Support Accounting functions as needed.
- Respond to requests for information.
- Ensure accuracy of all work completed.
- Maintain office records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Skilled in Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational and analyzing skill set.
- Strong sense of customer service with both internal and external customers.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be an independent, self-starter.
- Be able to work in an open office environment
Benefits and Perks
All full time employees eligible for competitive benefits package.
Powered by JazzHR
Livestock Nutrition Center, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Livestock Nutrition Center, LLC