- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical,
Northern Virginia law firm is seeking an experienced Operations manager. Ideal candidates will have at least three years of experience in office administration. Strong skills in time management, organization, attention to detail, and ability to multitask in a face paced environment. Generous compensation and benefits package. Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
• Provide support to the management team.
• Support the day-to-day operation of the firm
• Daily communication with paralegals, and administrative staff
• Database management to include the setup, management, and closure of client matters
• Project management
• Manage the billing process, billing records, client invoices, and assist in resolving client concerns
• Organize meetings, events, and prepare meeting agendas/presentations
• Prioritize and work at a fast pace, with a great attention to detail.
Qualifications - Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and diligent:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in office administration
• Strong skills in time management, organization, and communication
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
• Self-driven with the ability to make decisions and initiate action independently
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a face paced environment
• Experience in various client databases and billing systems, such as PC Law.
• Proficient computer skills.
Generous compensation and benefits package. If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Livesay & Myers, P.C.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?