We got what you want, you got what we need!
Liveops is looking for Customer Service Agents to help support a leading women’s retailer specializing in lingerie, fragrance, sportswear, loungewear, and accessories. In this role agents will assist customers over the phone to help track their orders, help select the right product for them, and process any refunds as necessary. We are looking for fun and professional individuals who share a passion for customers.
The Certification class will begin, Monday, November 12, 2018
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Answer incoming calls from our customers who have any questions regarding our products, lost packages, processing exchanges/returns, shipping information, billing, and more
- Offer product and sizing suggestions for our various lines of lingerie, loungewear, and sportswear
- Answer each question in a timely, tactful, and a professional manner
- Enter notes into the system while quickly multitasking between different programs
Earning Potential of a Customer Service Representative:
This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone and assisting customers. The talk-time rate is $0.31 per minute equivalent of $18.60/hour.
- Minimal of 10 hours per week = $158.00 
- Minimal of 20 hours per week = $316.00 
- Minimal of 25 hours per week = $395.00 
 Actual earnings may vary depending on call volume, number of calls taken, and other factors. Independent contractors are responsible for expenses and control their profit and loss.
Available Hours of a Customer Service Representative:
- Calls from this client available from 8:00 AM – 2:00 AM EST
- Days: Saturday & Sunday – minimum 10 hours
- This Program requires Independent Agents to self-schedule and commit to be available for 5 hours on Saturday and 5 hours on Sunday. You can work up to 25 hours per week if desired.
Are you a good fit for this opportunity?
This client is looking for Independent agents with the following skills and experience:
- A fun and upbeat personality!
- At least 1 year of previous experience in retail customer service
- At least 1 year of working in a call center setting or handling heavy call volume
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to resolve customer issues in a professional manner
- Ability to suggest and negotiate effectively and properly upsell products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Technology needed for success
- This opportunities requires a dedicated landline
Please review the Liveops requirements by clicking the following link: https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#office-requirements
Application and Certification Process
To become an agent the following are required:
- Sign a Statement of Work
- Pass a background/credit check
- Complete all certification requirements
The certification class will begin, Monday, November 12, 2018. Certification will take approximately 2 weeks. This certification is a combination of self-paced eLearning courses and live virtual classroom learning sessions conducted via conference call.
- Your business must adhere to the certification schedule and attend all required virtual classroom learning sessions.