Manager, Solution Integration Architect (ERP) (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At LiveWire we’re pioneering the future of motorcycling by means of design, software, and experience. Success for this team is creating the most desirable electric motorcycle brand in the world. Operating like a start-up, we're seeking problem-solvers who can demonstrate leadership and be comfortable with hands-on work every day.
This position serves as the Solution Integrator on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) efforts across the organization and is accountable for the successful delivery of business and technical capabilities in the ERP system. They are responsible for providing IT and program leadership to successfully manage these efforts that can range in size from large, complex, long-range programs to smaller enhancement work and month(s) long projects. This person will assist LiveWire functional business departments and IT counterparts in developing and implementing our ERP strategies, priorities, roadmaps and program solutions. This person will provide daily guidance and direction to ensure that quality, cost, and timing goals are met. This position will be accountable for ensuring the technical solution is aligned to business needs and will act as a key interface between the various stakeholders/customers of the capabilities we deliver.
- Oversee solution design and implementation processes for ERP roll-out priorities and small-scale enhancements
- Ensure that ERP efforts have well-developed and defined scope and conditions of success aligned to the business requirements for effective translation into the ERP business solution
- Support the development of the ERP vision, then translate and align others while setting pace and direction for the ERP team.
- Effectively build and manage relationships between project sponsor(s), customers, project team(s), and senior leadership
- Provide oversight in standards adherence and technical support through reviews of project work
- Oversee development and support of batch and back-end processes related to the application portfolio
- Manage internal resources as well as augmented or externally sourced team members
- Resolve issues and make decisions that are outside of the team’s capabilities and limits
- Support and provide expertise to drive business decisions such as business cases, financial reporting and forecasting, and leadership/executive project reporting
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Engineering, or a related field. An advanced degree is preferred as is a Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
This role typically requires a minimum of 8 years related experience which includes at least 3 years of leading others.
- Minimum of 3 years direct management experience leading and delivering MS Dynamics ERP programs, preferably in a consumer products, manufacturing, or distribution company
- Possesses excellent organization, facilitation, coaching, interpersonal, project management, change management, negotiation and communication skills to interact with all levels of company leadership
- Previous role or experience as a functional or GIS/IT lead, project manager, solution architect, or solution integration manager on ERP sustainment or delivery efforts
- Has broad knowledge of business processes with a strong desire to continuously improve the operation
- Developed leadership skills which can influence beyond formal authority and proactively support activities within a matrix organization
- Experience in communicating and building credibility with senior leaders and executives within and outside the organization
- Experience in program planning and budgeting with demonstrated proficiency in leading and directing programs to meet schedule and financial goals.
- Possesses and can utilize sound technical and administrative judgment to ensure successful decision-making even when information may be incomplete or ambiguous
- Operates with a high level of discipline, results-oriented management process, and a strong sense of responsibility and accountability are required; experience in conflict confrontation, intervention and resolution
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture, systems architecture, integration architecture, and data architecture standards, frameworks and practices.
Other preferred knowledge/experience includes: expertise in facilitating complex problem solving, experience simultaneously managing multiple large programs/projects, an ability to identify opportunities for improvements to increase team capacity and quality while decreasing costs, experience managing contracts and large groups of external IT personnel, as well as a strong desire to improve the status quo of ERP delivery.
Pay Range: $116,000 - $174,000 per year
The pay range shown represents the national average pay range for this role. Your pay may be more or less than the stated range and is dependent on your geographic location and level of experience.
LiveWire is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
LiveWire EV LLC
Get fresh ERP Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!