Sr. IT Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Why LiveView Technologies:
LiveView Technologies (LVT) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Orem Utah, LVT is the world's leader in remote security systems, orchestration and data analytics. Our hardware and software platform provides unparalleled speed to delivery, no costly infrastructure upgrades and full lifecycle management. LVT units are currently in every state and four countries and we're positioned for massive growth in both domestic and international markets. We closed out 2021 in record fashion for the 3rd year in a row by tripling revenues and growing to 350+ employees. 2022 is proving to be another record year!
To learn more about LVT visit our website at: https://www.lvt.com/about
As a company, we’ve had a strategic and deliberate growth focus. We are a profitable company with a massive growth trajectory. To keep up with explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters in every department. If you want an opportunity for leadership, ownership, and accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company that has a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, LiveView Technologies is the place for you!
Are you self-motivated and obsessed with delivering value? Are you technically minded? Do you ‘love’ to get into the details? Do you organize everyone around you? Are you good at helping others succeed? If so, LVT is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager. You will join a high performing team delivering value across the enterprise. You will be responsible for all IT related projects and change management. You will work closely with cross functional teams to deliver the best possible customer experience. Our approach uses agile methodologies delivering continuous iterative value.
- Obtain a sound understanding of the LVT organizational strategy
- Ensure all projects align to the initiatives set to obtain the goals and objectives delivering to LVT strategy
- Identify and develop strong working relationships with stakeholders across all departments
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span across the entire organization
- Gather and document project deliverables through appropriate levels of discovery
- Develop and write actionable work requirements through user stories
- Align user stories to epics and epics to company initiatives
- Groom backlog of work and help determine priorities
- Coordinate between assigned stakeholder and IT on initiative driving process improvements, work automation, data integrity, and cross functional coordination
- Find creative ways to reduce project costs without compromising quality to timely delivery
- Prepare process and workflow diagrams as well as other visual aids to help clearly articulate planned changes to process or data flows
- Provide leadership, team building, and motivation for better project performance and delivery
- Coordinate with other Project Managers, Program Manager and System owners
- Work with the Learning, Enablement, & Development (LED) team on documentation & training coordination
- Participate in and drive feasibility studies, vendor selection and proposals
- Participate in the creation and review of vendor Statements of Work to provide clarity on expected deliverables
- Assist in dispute, negotiation, arbitration or litigation, as needed
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed
- Create and maintain all project artifacts
- Communication plan
- Change Management
- User acceptance testing plan
- Project status reports
- RIDAC logs
Knowledge, Skill & Experience:
- 6+ years of full-cycle Project Manager experience including prioritization, scheduling, and documentation
- 5+ years experience working with technology teams
- Strong technical acumen and ability to speak to multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively lead IT related projects
- Solid experience with the following tools: Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs, Visio/LucidCharts, PowerPoint/Presentations, ServiceNow, SmartSheets, Jira
- Working and application knowledge of multiple industry and development frameworks such as ITIL, Agile (SCRUM/kanban), ISO27001, etc
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant industry experience
- PMP preferred but not required
What Makes you Successful:
Hungry, humble, driven. Become an expert in your craft, in our business, and in our clients business. Self-starter, highly motivated. Contributes to a fun, positive atmosphere.
- Employee equity program
- Performance based incentive pay
- Unlimited flex-time off
- Standard paid holidays (9)
- Health, vision, and dental
- Voluntary life insurance
- 401(k) match
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
All candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment.
TechnologyView all jobs at LiveView Technologies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?