- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why LiveView Technologies:
LiveView Technologies (LVT) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Orem Utah, LVT is the world's leader in remote security systems orchestration and data analytics. Our hardware and software platform provides unparalleled speed to delivery, no costly infrastructure upgrades and full lifecycle management. With LVT units in every state and three countries, we're positioned for massive growth in both domestic and international markets. We are near to closing out 2021 in record fashion for the 3rd year in a row. LVT is poised to make 2022 another record year!
To learn more about LVT visit our website at: https://www.lvt.com/company/about-us
As a company, we’ve had a strategic and deliberate growth focus. We are a profitable company with a massive growth trajectory. To keep up with explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters in every department. If you want an opportunity for leadership, ownership, and accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company that has a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, LiveView Technologies is the place for you!
Are you experienced, but bored of the same old thing? Our product's uniqueness speaks for itself! Are you the person that technology, software, production, manufacturing, and engineering departments can rely on? We need YOU! This Sr/mid-level electromechanical engineering role would contribute to exploring current and developing new solar security technologies. You would be part of a team researching and implementing solutions to the product line. You will transform our electrical and mechanical engineering by providing solutions to complex hardware engineering problems. Our team’s success will rely upon your ability to develop innovative new ideas and be an active contributor on a cross functional team. You will be presented with electrical and mechanical challenges and be given the opportunity to drive solutions through concept, design, prototyping, development and engineering change orders.
You will be involved in the electrical and mechanical design for the following products:
- Live Unit Edge Computation Platform
- Control board and other electronic components, power distribution system, network communication system.
- Mobile Power Unit
- Lead-acid battery banks, solar panels, smart generator, charge controller system.
- Trailer mechanical design
- Frame, mast and storage box design and assembly.
- Design for manufacturing and internationalization.
- Hardware design and tamper protection.
- 3-5+ years of related work experience.
- Creo/Solidworks and Windchill experience. Certifications desired.
- Previous fabrication and design experience is a must.
- Previous experience with electrical control systems and circuit design.
- Experience with PCB design, embedded systems, ethernet communication, and FCC regulations.
- Schematic design and manufacturing documentation experience.
- Product and Team Management experience desired.
- Experience with FCC, NEC and UL standards is a plus.
Education & Training:
- BS in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or similar field
What Makes you Successful:
Hungry, humble, Driven. Able to multitask, communicate, and execute at a rapid pace in an ambiguous environment. Self-starter, highly motivated. Contributes to a fun, positive atmosphere. Willing to adapt to change!
- Employee equity program.
- Performance based incentive pay.
- Unlimited flex-time off.
- Standard paid holidays (9).
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Voluntary life insurance.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
ManufacturingView all jobs at LiveView Technologies