- Expired: July 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Work for LVT:
LiveView Technologies is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Orem Utah, LiveView is the world's leader in remote surveillance and security data and systems. With units in every state, we're positioned for massive growth in both domestic and international markets to finish out this memorable 2020 year.
At LiveView we’ve been very intentional about our growth, and have not raised money from outside investors. We’re a profitable company with a massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters in every department. At LiveView, we provide a fulfilling career that allows us to live our best life at work and at home.We provide the culture to work smart, have fun, and then get home to our families.
If you want an opportunity for leadership, ownership, and accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company that has a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, LiveView Technologies is the place for you!
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
What does an Administrative Assistant do?
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Benefits and HR Policy:
PTO, Standard paid Holidays, health, vision, dental, and voluntary life insurance.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BusinessView all jobs at LiveView Technologies