Our Growth is driving the need for an enthusiastic individual looking for an exciting career in a fast-growing company! The ideal person can work independently, yet be part of a team environment, build customer relationships fostering a commitment to our product, embrace challenges, be passionate for success and have a determination to grow professionally.
The Key Account Manager is part of the Customer Service team, reporting to the Director of Operations, NA. The position is located in the Atlanta offices, our company headquarters.
Our company, LiveSource.com, is unrivaled in the cloud-based supply chain & quality assurance management segment. It is built for manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace & defense, complex manufacturing and medical industries. Our fully configurable, single instance eSourcing and Supplier Management suite is designed to seamlessly allow sourcing and procurement professionals to consolidate and manage all their sourcing and quality activities under one roof.
What join our team?
Our mission is to be the #1 choice for all companies in our target audience for cloud base supply chain & quality assurance management solutions. Working with LiveSource.com will offer you career growth, a fast-paced environment in a growing company. We need the best people to be a part of our future!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid holiday, PTOs with fast growth
- 401K with competitive employee match
We want to have fun and succeed together – when you are at your best, we are at our best!
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions
1. Customer Support:
- Develop relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure product satisfaction
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements to best advise on product utilization
- Resolve customer issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Champion communication between customers and internal teams
- Lead weekly customer web conferences and submit reports
- Provide customer support through phone, email, chat and web conferences
- Train users on new product functionality
2. Product Support:
- Acquire robust product knowledge (intensive training is provided but a high level of self-training is also required)
- Participate in application updates: test and report improvements and defects
- Translate release notes in Spanish
- Translate the product in English and Spanish
3. Knowledge Base Maintenance:
- Identify articles needing updates or correction
- Translate articles in English and Spanish
- Record training videos in English and Spanish
Required Qualifications & Other
1. Education Level & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of manufacturing industry experience in purchasing or quality assurance is preferred
- Two years in account management
- Strong customer facing experience
- Strong experience leading meetings
- Demonstrated track record of successful customer relationship management
2. Computer Skills:
- Proficiency with MS products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Atlassian products: Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge in ticketing system (Zendesk preferred)
3. Communication Skills:
- Excellent oral/written communication
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- Highly motivated, self-starter (the position requires extensive self-learning) and strong team player
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Travel less than 5%
- Comfortable working in an office environment alongside others
- Work hours are typically 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday - Friday