Since 1964, Live to Play Sports Inc. has been Canada’s leading distributor of premium bicycles, parts and accessories, selling over 80 world-class cycling brands. Live to Play Sports also owns and operates several proprietary brands, including Norco Bicycles and Axiom Cycling Gear. Norco Bicycles is a high-performance brand of choice for cyclists around the world. Our head office and Canadian Distribution Centre is in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia.
We currently have permanent Fulltime positions in our Port Coquitlam Distribution Centre.
- Unload and accurately receive incoming product; includes inspecting for and reporting damage to management
- Pick and pack orders according to requirements
- Ensure accuracy of order fulfillment and transfers (picking, loading, and shipping)
- Complete production orders accurately and safely in a timely manner
- Assist with inventory control management and follow strict processes for the handling of all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Operating a hi-reach order picker forklift
- Assist in the warehouse, general housekeeping, cleaning and general maintenance
- Performing other tasks as assigned by management
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year related experience in shipping or warehouse environment
- Forklift experience, preference given to certified operators
- Able to work at heights, position requires you to operate a high reach narrow aisle order picker. Full training provided
- Ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
- Extended time on feet; walking distances up to 200 feet
- Manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination for operation of equipment
- Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying, and lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Punctual and dependable
- Able to keep up and excel in a fast pace environment
- CSA approved steel toe safety footwear required
Live to Play Sports Group Inc is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.