We got what you want, you got what we need!
Who Is Liveops?
Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers. Hello, Liveops.
Liveops is currently looking for Independent Contractors interested in providing virtual services to Liveops’ clients in the retail space as a Retail Sales and Customer Service Advocate. As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility in choosing when and where to provide services, with flexibility to fit around your life as you are your own self-employed boss!
Liveops looks for Independent Contractors who are comfortable:
- Conducting inbound and outbound phone calls with customers.
- Providing services remotely in a distraction free environment and sitting for long periods of time.
- Providing services independently with little to no supervision.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound solutions.
- Providing a high-level of customer service.
- Documenting details of all calls and customer interactions into computer systems.
- Managing a computer with multiple system, programs, and screens simultaneously.
Successful Independent Contractors will have the following skills:
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Basic computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
As a business provider of teleservices, you will submit invoices and receive payment for completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting customers. Generally, the talk-time rate ranges from $0.25 to $0.31 per minute of talk-time depending on the opportunities available. Independent Contractors may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor, Liveops does not withhold any taxes from your earnings and you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
Technology and Certification Requirements
Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement and SOW
- Pass a background and credit check completed for Liveops
- This will require a non-refundable $45 fee paid directly to our 3rd party background check provider
- View our background and credit check requirements here: https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#faqs
- Opportunities that you choose may have additional requirements, including certification specific to a program
Upcoming program dates include*:
- July 15th, 2019
- July 22nd, 2019
- August 26th, 2019
- September 9th, 2019
- September 23rd, 2019
- September 30th, 2019
- October 7th, 2019
- October 21st, 2019
- October 28th, 2019
- November 4th, 2019
*Dates are subject to change.
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. As an Independent Contractor you get to dictate when and how often you commit to servicing our clients; the more you service, the higher your earning potential!
Our clients call availability will vary, but currently calls are available from 8am to 2am EST. (Hours are subject to change based on our client’s availability). This could be the flexibility you have been craving to work around your life!
Technology Needed for Success:
Please review the Liveops basic technology requirements by clicking the following link:
- Please note, several clients will require additional security measures and technology equipment
- In addition, several clients will not route calls through a landline and will route calls through a USB headset
- Additional information regarding this will be provided once qualified for a program