Who are we?
KYN Entertainment is an entertainment rights and management company based in Los Angeles. KYN is a
joint venture between Sonny Takhar and Live Nation, focusing on the discovery and development of
global artists. Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of
global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist
Nation Management. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world
promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and committed. At KYN Entertainment and Live Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
This internship is designed to offer a hands-on learning experience in managing digital profiles and
audiences for pop artists. As an intern, you will learn about various aspects of the creative marketing
Areas you will be learning about:
- Artist Profile Management – You’ll help our team with client management, reporting, and timelines.
- Creative Strategy - Diving into the lives of the consumer and their cultures to determine how we can connect with them on a deeper level to achieve artist objectives in new and innovative ways. You’ll help our marketing team in both research and conception.
- Content Production - You’ll learn the ins and outs of both photo and video shoots, helping with the planning and execution.
- Assist Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager on digital and strategic campaigns for KYN artists
- Assist Head of Artist Development in weekly pitch decks and meetings to present new artists to the CEO
- Help create visual mood boards for photo and video shoots
- Attend photo and video shoots assisting the Content Manager when needed
- Track artist growth weekly providing analysis on social media performance
- Work with Day to Day Managers on merchandise strategy based on consumer behavior and analysis
- Maintain confidentiality on all projects
- Passionate about pop music and pop culture
- Pursuing a degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or related field is preferred
- Willingness to work as part of a team and take direction from superiors and constructive criticism from other team members
- Excellent attention to detail and superior communication skills
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks