Awesome Job: Client Support Specialist - TicketWeb
Great Location: Hollywood or San Francisco, CA
Who we are.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader - with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it's like working at Ticketmaster.
The Ticketweb Team:
A career at TicketWeb will challenge and engage you. TicketWeb is the division of Ticketmaster focused on independent clubs, venues and promoters. We provide self-service event management tools that connect fans with our clients. The pace here is fast, the atmosphere is fun and a passion for live events is a common thread that ties us together. As a global and growing business, we can truly offer a world of opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career. Visit any of our offices and you'll find a diverse mix of passionate employees, helping fans around the globe connect with the artists, teams and events they love. It truly is a unique and rewarding environment.
The Client Services Specialist I is responsible for training and consulting clients on TicketWeb's self-service ticketing system and for promoting TicketWeb's service with the highest level of professionalism. Additional responsibilities include supporting customer/patron inquiries regarding their TicketWeb purchases.
What the job is:
- Account management: Supporting top tier clients and their management teams
- Contract renewal, event management, system enhancement requests, marketing (social media, email campaigns, organized nationwide promotions), periodic sales reporting
- Train and do demos for clients on TicketWeb's self-service software to develop independent, full-user clients and help close deals on new clients
- Work closely with clients primarily via Zoom and over the phone, to build their own events, manage their own on/off sales, and pull their own reports
- Maintain excellent relations between TicketWeb and its clients including telephone and e-mail support to resolve account and technical issues
- Consult clients on ticketing & marketing best practices to improve their business
- Responsible for accomplishing Operations departmental goals, including ongoing client training, increasing sales, and offering ideas to improve operational efficiency,
- Assist and provide coverage for the equipment manager with equipment related troubleshooting and fulfillment issues
- Contribute to troubleshooting guides in relationship to equipment and scanning issues.
- Responsible for positive and proactive communication between TicketWeb staff, clients, and customers
Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
What a qualified candidate should possess:
- College Degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant work experience required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to train clients of all levels to become independent users of the TicketWeb System
- Strong attention to detail and math skills a plus
- Familiarity with the Internet, software, and software support
- Must have excellent organizational skills and an ability to handle many tasks at once in a very fast-paced and changing environment
- Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Facebook, Twitter and other social media tools
- Must possess firm knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube and other social media tools
- Knowledge of API feeds, WordPress, HTML, CSS and mobile applications
- Proven experience with the live entertainment and box office operations
- Excellent customer service, communication, and consulting skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Effective interaction with clients and colleagues across all levels of the organization in a professional, service-oriented way, and the ability to clearly articulate the value of Ticketmaster's products and services
- Available workweek schedule will either be either Monday-Friday, Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday - Thursday depending on location and business needs at time of hire
- Occasional overtime, evening, and weekend and on-call hours may be required based on client/event support requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.