We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. As a proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to intern at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should become an intern with us:
Our biggest investment is in our people. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader - with plenty of exposure to live events and ticket perks on the side.
See what it's like working at Ticketmaster.
What you'll be doing and learning:
- Assist with day-of event operations at live concerts and sporting events.
- Assisting in the development and execution of operational plans for supporting live events.
- Learn how organizations make usage recommendations, onboard, deploy, and track performance of technical products for individual teams and clients.
- Understanding of how venues, promotors, ticketing, and event operations function in the live entertainment industry.
- Gain experience using Salesforce CRM platform.
- Learn to manage images and artist associations on Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com event detail pages.
- Perform quality assurance testing on new and existing ticketing products and processes to ensure client specifications are being met.
- Gain skills on project planning, providing team progress updates, following up on action items, and communicating across large internal organizations.
- Learn best practices on how to provide technical trainings to clients.
What you need on your resume:
- Passion for live events including concerts, festivals, sports, and/or theatre
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor's program at an accredited college or university
- If undergrad, must have junior or senior standing
- Must be eligible for school credit and able to supply a letter stating so from school administrator
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week. Preferred that 50% of availability be evenings and weekends for event support.
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- The ability to multi-task efficiently on a daily basis.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by interns within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of interns assigned to this internship.