Who are we?
Ticketmaster, a proud division of Live Nation, is celebrating its 20th anniversary in Charleston, WV! We're consistently rated one of the top places to work by Indeed and Linked In. Our belief is that talent comes from any place or background. This is not a place for elitists. We hire people for who they are - hard workers who deliver results and are passionate about what they do. One of Live Nation's guiding principles is to take care of our own. That applies to our artists, fans, partners and of course, our employees. The pace here is fast, the atmosphere is upbeat, and a passion for live entertainment is a common thread that ties us together. As a global and growing business, our environment will expand your skills and develop your career.
We offer a competitive starting wage and increases after 3 and 6 months of employment!
Highlights include: part time benefits, flexible schedules, free concert tickets, room for advancement with a global organization, and so much more.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Manual Review Fraud Agent is a challenging and rewarding position that performs all required duties involved in fraud detection and loss prevention including, but not limited to, the review of customer transactions, review of fraud claims initiated by customers and/or financial institutions, address verification, use of internal and 3rdparty tools, and the review and analysis of information/reports to identify and address all potential credit card fraud, friendly fraud, and other issues that may impact the business in a negative way.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete order screening accurately and in a timely manner.
- Identifying valid or fraudulent transactions.
- Contacting customers via telephone to verify purchases. Position does require regular inbound and outbound customer interaction via phone.
- Identify and communicate potential process improvements in the fraud processes as needed.
- Identify fraud patterns and communicate across team and to management.
- Monitoring voicemail, e-mail, messages, and related information for support inquiries.
- Maintain effective working relationships across internal and external departments as necessary.
Skills & Qualities Desired:
- Must be available from 9:00am-2:00pm or 5:00pm-11:00pm Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday. Must maintain a minimum of 20 hours and a max of 30 hours.
- At least two or more years of consistent work experience, preferably with at least one year of experience in a customer service or call center role.
- Experience in e-commerce, online payments, credit card processing, fraud screening, law enforcement, or online investigations a plus.Other experience may be considered.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, typing ability, and professional telephone manner.
- Must be detailed oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Skilled in the use of MS Office.
- Extremely proactive and naturally inquisitive.
- Ability to understand multiple systems and processes.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapid changing environment, while managing stress and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must be reliable, punctual, and have outstanding attendance.
- Requires open availability to accommodate a 5 day workweek to include Saturday and/or Sunday and holidays. Note: Shifts may change due to business needs.
Education & Knowledge Desired:
- High school or equivalent. Bachelor's degree a plus.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; must be able to remain in a stationary position for more than 50% of the time; limited standing and walking throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment, and heavy phone handling for up to 8 hours each
day; must be able to talk on phone for long periods of time; exposed to office environment conditions with mid to high noise levels; may be required to occasionally lift up to 10 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.